UXDX is a tech event for companies launching or building products. The experience of the attendees is paramount.
UXDX is looking for an events manager who wants to take ownership of the events management - for our flagship event in the RDS and community events globally. The events manager will work with the team to set the deliverable and execute to ensure the successful delivery of the event.
Venue layout and design
- Work with team on stage and exhibition space layout and design
- Printer/signage supplier sourcing and management
- Management of exhibition Exhibition space management
- Exhibitor brief prior to arriving at venue
- Resolving exhibitor issues during setup
- A/V management
- Photographer & videographer management
- Catering and venue management
- On the day brief for staff, volunteers, AV, exhibitors etc
- Risk assessment for venue
- Identify and allocate roles to staff to ensure event runs smoothly
- Conference running schedule and staff allocations
- Work with local community leaders, ensuring help with securing venues, helping local leaders promote event on social media
- Budget Management
- Sourcing and managing volunteers
- General planning, scheduling, critical path monitoring, budget control and essential admin tasks to client liaison, supplier/contractor management and physical delivery right through to project reconciliation and reporting.
Skills and Experience
Candidates must have previous experience managing a number of different events, particularly conference/exhibition style events. Solid event and project planning skills are key and candidates must be able to handle complex events, be excellent at multi-tasking and have brilliant interpersonal skills. From a personality and work ethic point of view candidates should be highly motivated, enthusiastic, dedicated.
How To Apply?
If you feel like this role is for you send us a quick note with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org