What we're looking for
UXDX is seeking a highly ambitious, results-driven, self-motivated growth manager who is a talented marketer with strong commercial awareness. The role is key for increasing the awareness of the UXDX brand and driving sales for our conferences and training courses. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in analytics, data segmentation and cross channel marketing campaign planning and execution. Comfort with data and SQL is a bonus.
What's in it for you?
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of a young, but fast growing company. You will be working directly with the company directors and helping to set the strategy for the company. You could stay marketing in a large organisation where things move slowly and you have limited responsibilities / ability to stretch yourself or you could join UXDX and take the responsibility and ownership that you want. Be warned though that this is a double edged sword - your career progression will be quicker, but it will require a lot of hard work and stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- Research and identify areas for improvements and growth
- Segment design and creation
- Content Strategy that aligns to what each segment is
- Consistent marketing campaign across multiple digital channels (Blog, email, social)
- Paid marketing campaigns
- Conference Sales Strategy
- Pricing and promotional ideas for the conference
- PR/ Content
- Identify areas for gaining additional publicity that align to the needs of our segments
- Create the 'pitch' that gets our content where it needs to be
- Come up with ideas for growth of our content and platform
- Website and marketing channel analytics
- Defining goals and tracking effectiveness of campaigns
- Analysis of data to deliver consumer-led insights and initiatives for growth / continuous improvement
- Qualitative research with users to validate quantitative data and test insights
- Team work
- Work closely with our Sales, Production, IT and Fulfillment teams.
- Strong communication skills
Skills / Qualifications
- Experiment Mindset
- Everyone has an opinion - how can you prove that your marketing ideas are working.
- Small tests - if they work then double down
- Experience using brand mapping and brand planning tools
- Proven track-record in delivering outstanding marketing campaigns
- SQL / strong Excel skills critical
- Start-up experience is a real bonus - experience with juggling many balls
- Remote working - work from anywhere within Europe (we value team collaboration which means we need to be awake at the same time)
- Annual company retreat - last year we went to Bali
We are changing software development. A lot of companies manage software according to 20th Century practices, with 20th Century software results. We are helping companies to shift away from projects, which deliver outputs, to product teams, who are responsible for business outcomes. We deliver this through our conferences and training offerings which provide motivating case studies from companies who have made the shift as well as the skills and knowledge required to adopt better ways of working. Our key event has grown from zero to over 1,500 attendees in four years, with a core audience profile of UX researchers, UI designers, developers and product managers. We've been growing a lot - but we're just getting started!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at connect at uxdx.com - Include the role's title in your subject line and send along anything that you think would put you above the crowd.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent