What we're looking for
UXDX is seeking a highly ambitious, results-driven, self-motivated digital marketing intern who is a talented marketer with strong commercial awareness. The role is key for increasing the awareness of the UXDX brand online and driving sales.
What's in it for you?
This is an incredible opportunity to get hands on learning within a small team - taking ownership of projects and making a meaningful impact on the future of a young, but fast growing company. You will be working directly helping to set the digital strategy for the company. You could stay or go into marketing in a large organisation where things move slowly and you have limited responsibilities / ability to stretch yourself or you could join UXDX and take the responsibility and ownership that you want. Be warned though that this is a double edged sword - your career progression will be quicker, but it will require a lot of hard work and stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- Manage company website (including all images, tools, and content)
- Optimise website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Customer success initiatives online - how to we ensure a great experience
- Look after social media presence across all channels for growth and engagement
- Outreach to social communities and growth of our social channels
Advertisement and Campaign Measurement & Reporting
- Planning digital marketing campaigns with the head of marketing, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Management of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and oversee A/B testing procedures
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry and how we align
- Update and manage company blog, e-newsletter, and social media (including regular posts, news, job listings, etc.)
- Work with producer to interview and post content from speakers
- Create highly engaging contentment that is quick to produce and has high engagement results
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Work with team to find out where is the best place to post content
- Work closely with our Sales, Production, IT and Fulfillment teams.
- Strong communication skills
Our key event has grown from zero to the mian event growing to 2,000 attendees this year years. We've been growing a lot - but we're just getting started!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at connect at uxdxconf.com - Include the role's title in your subject line and send along anything that you think would put you above the crowd.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent or part time also for discussion for the right candidate