What we're looking for?
UXDX is looking for a person to take on a new sales portfolio and grow it from the ground up. You'll work on your own pipeline for our European and global events and work with our partners and our team to create new revenue ideas. The key to the success of this role will be your ability to connect with senior executives from head offices globally - building solid relationships with our partners and working on bespoke packages for clients that align both with their sales objectives and matching our audience needs.
What's in it for you?
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of a young, but fast growing company. You will be working directly with the company directors and helping to set the strategy for the company. If you're currently working for event sales or in a 'call center' style environment, this offers you the opportunity to broaden your opportunities. This is a great fit for someone that is keen to climb the sales ladder and work directly on the growth of new event sales
- Identifying/building your own pipeline of sponsors, exhibitors and potential corporate attendees
- Creating the partnership brief with the management team (offerings, price points etc)
- Creating new tangible ideas for additional partnership and sales opportunities that deliver on clients' objectives
- Delivering on the sales strategy and revenue growth for the conference
- Securing short term deals (closing within a few weeks) while working on bigger, longer term deals
- Develop strong relationships with clients to deliver multi-year deals
- Compiling sales collateral including video testimonials, presentations etc.
- Maintaining the CRM with contacts and interaction points.
- Regular sales reporting and revenue forecasts
- Making introductions for our sponsors to key prospects
- Ad-hoc duties as required. We're a startup, you need to be adaptable
- Primary experience in B2B sales experience (advantage working in events or service sales role)
- A talented networker and relationship builder in equal measure
- You understand how to get to the real needs of the client and pitch accordingly
- Confident and capable of managing relationships with senior industry executives
- Ability to develop valuable relationships on the phone or digitally - the key decision makers on the larger deals are often based in global head offices
- You have demonstrated the ability to deliver revenue ahead of sales targets
- A solid sales process: Have the desire and ability to do it on your own
- Strong commercial awareness: Will be able to work on short deals (closing in a few weeks) while working on the bigger ones
- Excellent team player; understands the integrity of a conference lies with the success of the conference and team as a whole
- If you're not based in Dublin, there's a remote working opportunity - work from anywhere (we value team collaboration so you will need to be available periodically during European working hours)
- Annual company retreat - last year we went to Bali
Our key event has grown from zero to where it's now heading into its 5th year with 2,000 attendees making it the largest product event in Europe. Our focus over the last few years has been on the attendees and product - now we need to grow our partner base. We've been growing a lot - but we're just getting started!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at connect at uxdx.com - Include the role's title in your subject line and send along anything that you think would put you above the crowd.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent