Design Sprints - Tactics for integrating the Sprint into your company
Identifying the right problem up-front is crucial for any Design Sprint. Many Design Sprints fail when the stage isn't set properly or there is no common understanding of the actual problem.
John will help you take the steps in the right direction and learn how to address relevant aspects of a problem, engage your team towards a common purpose, tackling a problem worth solving in the Design Sprint.
If you struggle to get team alignment, this workshop will teach you the tools & techniques of the same proven, structured framework that Google Ventures has used to design, prototype and validate solutions for Uber, Slack, Blue Bottle Coffee and more.
- Defining the challenge
- Understanding the User: Building the empathy
- The Customer Journey Map
- Ideation and solution sketching
- Prototyping Best Practices
- Understand customers need, outline and map their journey
- Work with constraints to spark ideas & align the team to get the most out of the combined team expertise
- Learn to frame problems into actionable design challenges
- Sketch innovative solutions in no time
- Make critical decisions fast
- Create an effortless MVP
- Validate concepts
Innovation Strategist and Founder
John is an entrepreneur and digital enthusiast with over 15 years of experience, his goal is to bring innovation into organizations. He believes that innovation should not be just another buzzword but something that every organization should attain and instill in their DNA.