What we're looking for
UXDX is seeking a highly ambitious, results-driven, self-motivated digital marketing manager who is a talented marketer with strong commercial awareness. The role is key for increasing the awareness of the UXDX brand and driving sales for our conferences and training courses. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in digital and cross channel marketing campaign planning and execution.
What's in it for you?
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of a young, but fast growing company. You will be working directly with the company directors and helping to set the digital strategy for the company. You could stay or go into marketing in a large organisation where things move slowly and you have limited responsibilities / ability to stretch yourself or you could join UXDX and take the responsibility and ownership that you want. Be warned though that this is a double edged sword - your career progression will be quicker, but it will require a lot of hard work and stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- Manage company website (including all images, tools, and content)
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and create goals to meet
- Optimise website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Look after social media presence across all channels for growth and engagement
Advertisement and Campaign Measurement & Reporting
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Management of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and oversee A/B testing procedures
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance
- Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience)
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry and how we align
- Update and manage company blog, e-newsletter, and social media (including regular posts, news, job listings, etc.)
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
- Work with producer to interview and post content from speakers
- Create highly engaging contentment that is quick to produce and has high engagement results
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Work with team to find out where is the best place to post content
- Work closely with our Sales, Production, IT and Fulfillment teams.
- Strong communication skills
Skills / Qualifications
- Experiment Mindset
- Everyone has an opinion - how can you prove that your marketing ideas are working.
- Small tests - if they work then double down
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience using brand mapping and brand planning tools
- Proven track-record in delivering outstanding marketing campaigns
- Start-up experience is a real bonus - experience with juggling many balls
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing website metrics, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking - understanding of SQL a bonus. strong Excel skills critical
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Remote working - work from anywhere within Europe (we value team collaboration which means we need to be awake at the same time)
- Annual company retreat - last year we went to Bali
We are changing software development. A lot of companies manage software according to 20th Century practices, with 20th Century software results. We are helping companies to shift away from projects, which deliver outputs, to product teams, who are responsible for business outcomes. We deliver this through our conferences and training offerings which provide motivating case studies from companies who have made the shift as well as the skills and knowledge required to adopt better ways of working. Our key event has grown from zero to over 1,500 attendees in four years, with a core audience profile of UX researchers, UI designers, developers and product managers. We've been growing a lot - but we're just getting started!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at connect at uxdx.com - Include the role's title in your subject line and send along anything that you think would put you above the crowd.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: Marketing: 2 years (Required)