Full Time: Approximately 10 Week Project - Flexible with days and working around other projects
UXDX is a tech event for companies launching or building products. The experience of the attendees is paramount.
UXDX is looking for a contract conference events person to manage the design and delivery of our 2 day conference and exhibition space. The events manager will be provided with a project brief and set of deliverables to execute and will work with the project director to ensure the successful delivery of the event.
Location: RDS, Dublin
Date: 3 -5 October
Expected Attendee: 1,000
- Two stages (Clyde and Concert Hall).
- Exhibition and networking in Serpentine Hall
- Food - catering will be included in ticket price. We're considering vans outside RDS for people to have choice and options
Venue layout and design
- Stage Design
- Exhibition space layout and design
- Printer/signage supplier sourcing and management
- Management of exhibition Exhibition space management
- Exhibitor brief prior to arriving at venue
- Resolving exhibitor issues during setup
- A/V management
- Photographer & Videographer management
- Catering and venue management
- On the day brief for staff, volunteers, AV, Exhibitors etc
- Risk assessment for venue
- Identify and allocate roles to staff to ensure event runs smoothly
- Conference running schedule and staff allocations
- Budget Management
- Sourcing and managing volunteers
- General planning, scheduling, critical path monitoring, budget control and essential admin tasks to client liaison, supplier/contractor management and physical delivery right through to project reconciliation and reporting.
Skills and Experience
Candidates must have previous experience managing a number of different events, particularly conference/exhibition style events. Solid event and project planning skills are key and candidates must be able to handle complex events, be excellent at multi-tasking and have brilliant interpersonal skills. From a personality and work ethic point of view candidates should be highly motivated, enthusiastic, dedicated.
How To Apply?
If you feel like this role is for you send us a quick note with your CV to email@example.com