Public speaking can be a daunting task for anyone, and here at UXDX we find women are less willing to speak at events due to nerves or they feel like they don't have enough experience in both their role or speaking.
Our goal with this first session is to give you an understanding of what is expected when you speak in public and how you can meet the audience expectations. We'll also give you an understanding of why you get nervous and the general do's and don't of public speaking.
- What holds people back
- What to do
- What not to do
- What keeps the audience interested
- Identify What is Blocking you
- Tips on what makes a good presentation
- Tips on what makes a bad presentation
- Understanding what the audience wants
- Motivators, triggers and actions for continued audience integration