You put in all the hard work preparing your presentation and practicing and don't even need your speaker notes anymore. Don't let yourself get caught out with a question from the audience that you weren't prepared for as this can end up being the only thing people remember.
This week we want to give you the tools to handle any questions that might come your way so that not only your presentation is a success but the Q&A afterwards is too.
- Understanding why people ask questions
- How to understand the question before you answer
- Structuring your answers
- Have examples ready
- Listening and clarifying the questions before you respond
- Avoid reacting to questions
- What to do when you don't know the answer
- Exude confidence no matter what