There are many reasons why we fear speaking in public. From lack of experience presenting, or on the subject, to speaking with authority to peers of all levels, the list goes on.
Our goal this week is to eliminate the fear you might have and give you coping mechanisms that will get you through any public speaking engagement, big or small.
- Stage Fright
- Body language and presence
- Communicating with confidence
- Reducing anxiety
- Practice, practice, practice
- How to handle stage fright in advance and during presentation
- How to hide your fear
- Approaches to speaking clearly and naturally
- Focus on content and not the audience
- Importance of practice and key milestones after each talk