You feel like you have a topic you want to share and have the confidence to speak on it but you now need to find people who will listen.
Our content producer at UXDX, Charlotte, will lead this session to go over what she looks for when searching for speakers for our events, the main traits a speaker should have when applying and how to improve your public profile and get practice sharing your story.
- Your Public Profile
- How to apply and selling yourself
- Getting in front of the camera
- How to highlight you and your experience
- What to include in your bio, profile and photo
- What to say when applying to speak
- How to sell your experience