Preparation is key to success with any public speaking engagement. This weeks session will go over how to prepare in order to ensure a great delivery. From understanding your audience to building the foundations of your talk, this session will be valuable both for preparing your presentation, but also the skills learned will help for pitching ideas to your team and more.
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. Colin Powell
- How to define the purpose of your speech?
- How to define your audience profile, their needs and expectations?
- How to pick the topic of your presentation?
- How to pick the right topic for your audience
- Understanding what your audience want, their level of subject knowledge and meeting expectations
- Steps to choose your topic and key outcomes of your talk