There's many ways of presenting; visual, freeform, in depth, storytelling, the list goes on. However, it is important to find the style that suits you. We all want to present like the best tech executives like Steve Jobs or Sheryl Sandberg but their style might not suit you.
This session we will go over the different presentation styles, how you can format them and find the right style for you.
- Find out your speaking style
- Five presentation styles
- Fiver presentation formats
- Mistakes made formatting presentations
- Visual impact
- Understanding the different styles
- Finding the presentation style that suits you
- Deciding on a presentation format
- Adapting styles and format for the audience
- How to get a visually appealing style for your session