UXDX run conferences around the globe to help product teams build a better product, faster. We deliver this mission through events and training, focusing on a new process. We're just over two years old but growing fast and looking for the right person to help accelerate the growth internationally.
We want a highly ambitious, results-driven, self-motivated growth manager person who is a talented marketer with strong commercial awareness.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in analytics, data segmentation and email marketing campaign planning and execution. Comfort with data and sql is a bonus. Other responsibilities include identifying channels and media to promote custom content.
The role is key for increasing the awareness of the UXDX brand and will be integral in company decision making, finding actionable insights and solve challenging project problems.
There are no certainties in this role, so everything is an experiment. You must test every idea and be ready to fail fast and iterate often towards the right solution. If you're up for a challenge and relish the freedom to test ideas and experiment constantly to improve. We're willing to experiment too.
You will be responsible for these core areas:
- Segment design and creation
- Email campaign design, digital channels and management
- Research and identify areas for improvements and growth
- Promote unique content to key markets
- Identify areas for gaining additional publicity
- Data cleansing and maintenance
- Website and marketing channel analytics
- Collating marketing, website and other sources of analytics data (SQL database)
- Analysis of data to deliver consumer-led insights and initiatives for growth / continuous improvement
- Qualitative research with users to validate quantitative data and test insights
Skills / Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Analytics, Engineering, Design, Math or Marketing
- Postgres, SQL, Microstrategy, Excel skills would be advantageous
- Experience using brand mapping and brand planning tools
- Proven track-record in delivering outstanding marketing campaigns
- Start-up experience is a must
How To Apply?
If you feel like this role is for you send us a quick note with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org