UXDX is a startup just 2 years old. We're bringing together the product community through events and training, focussing on a new process for tech companies to build a better product, faster. The UXDX brand is establishing itself as a key brand globally.
We want a highly ambitious, results-driven, self-motivated data person who is a commercially aware, talented marketer and growth hacker.
You naturally continue to search for new ideas and better experiences in everything you do.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in analytics. Experience building dashboards and visualisations would all be useful.
You'll support company decision making, finding actionable insights and solve challenging project problems.
There are no certainties in this role, so everything is an experiment. You must test every idea and be ready to fail fast and iterate often towards the right solution.
If you're up for a challenge and relish the freedom to test ideas and experiment constantly to improve. We're willing to experiment too.
You will be responsible for these core areas:
- Email campaign design, digital channels and management
- Community: Engagement and flow
- Research and identify areas for improvements and growth
- Website and marketing channel analytics
- Segmentation strategy and the user journey
- Collating marketing, website and other sources of analytics data (SQL or BI database)
- Conversion of data to consumer-led insights and initiatives for growth / continuous improvement
- Qualitative research with users to validate quantitative data and test insights
Skills / Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Analytics, Engineering, Design, Maths or Marketing
- Postgres, SQL, Microstrategy, Excel skills would be advantageous
- Experience using brand mapping and brand planning tools
- Proven track-record in delivering outstanding marketing campaigns
- Start-up experience is a must
- UX best practice
How To Apply?
If you feel like this role is for you send us a quick note with your CV to email@example.com