UXDX brings together the product community through events and training, focussing on a new process for tech companies to build a better product, faster.
UXDX helps teams to build better software products, faster (e.g. from Developers, Designers, Project Managers to CTO's in companies like Spotify, Revolut to Microsoft). The UXDX brand is proven, going into its 4th annual event in Dublin. With over 1,500 people set to attend, it's the fastest growing product event in the world. We have spent the last few years focusing on our primary audience - with community events in 9 cities and those are expanding in cities globally. We now want to grow the sales and sponsorship area, working with specific partners (our sponsors) on helping the attendees and teams deliver.
If you're looking to take ownership of the growth of the sales process and an exciting portfolio, that has the groundwork established, then this is the right opportunity. You'll have the freedom to experiment with new sales ideas and in the long-term an opportunity to take on new growth areas of the business.
The key to the success of this role will be your ability to connect with senior executives from head offices globally - building solid relationships with our partners and working on bespoke packages for clients that aligns with their sales objectives and also matching our audience needs.
- Working with marketing on the comms approach and pipeline generation
- Securing short term deals (closing within a few weeks) while working on bigger, longer term deals
- Identifying/building your own pipeline of sponsors, exhibitors and potential corporate attendees
- Creating the partnership brief with the management team (offerings, price points etc)
- Creating new tangible ideas for additional partnership and sales opportunities that deliver on clients' objectives
- Delivering on the sales strategy and revenue growth for the conference
- Develop strong relationships with clients to deliver multi-year deals
- Compiling sales collateral including video testimonials, presentations etc.
- Maintaining the CRM with contacts and interaction points.
- Regular sales reporting and revenue forecasts
- Making introductions for our sponsors to key prospects
- Ad Hoc duties as required. We're a startup, you need to be adaptable
How To Apply?
If you feel like this role is for you send us a quick note with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org