UXDX is a startup just 2 years old. We're bringing together the product community through events and training, focussing on a new process for tech companies to build a better product, faster. The UXDX brand is proven, has an established audience and is expanding to global markets.
We're looking for a person to take ownership of the sales process. You'll own the entire sales pipeline for our our European and global events.
The key to the success of this role will be your ability to connect with senior executives from head offices globally - building solid relationships with our partners and working on bespoke packages for clients that aligns with their sales objectives and also matching our audience needs.
This role presents a brilliant opportunity to take the next step in your career to build a sales process from the ground up. If you're up for a challenge and relish the freedom to test ideas and experiment constantly to improve. We're willing to experiment too - If the right candidate isn't in Dublin, we're open to discussing a way of building a remote culture.
The Ideal Candidate
- A talented networker and relationship builder in equal measure.
- 3 - 5 years B2B sales experience (advantage working in events or service sales role)
- Confident and capable of managing relationships with senior industry executives
- Ability to develop valuable relationships on the phone or digitally - the key decision makers on the larger deals are often based in global head offices
- You have demonstrated the ability to deliver revenue ahead of sales targets
- A solid sales process: Have the desire and ability to do it on your own
- Strong commercial awareness: Will be able to work on short deals (a few weeks) while working on the bigger ones
- Excellent team player; understands the integrity of a conference lies with the success of the conference and team as a whole
- Working with marketing on the comms approach and pipeline generation
- Securing short term deals (within a few weeks) while working on bigger, longer term deals
- Identifying/building your own pipeline of sponsors, exhibitors and potential corporate attendees
- Creating the partnership brief with the management team (offerings, price points etc)
- Creating new tangible ideas for additional partnership and sales opportunities that deliver on clients' objectives
- Delivering on the sales strategy and revenue growth for the conference
- Develop strong relationships with clients to deliver multi-year deals
- Compiling sales collateral including video testimonials, presentations etc.
- Maintaining the CRM with contacts and interaction points.
- Regular sales reporting and revenue forecasts
- Making introductions for our sponsors to key prospects
- Ad Hoc duties as required. We're a startup, you need to be adaptable
How To Apply?
If you feel like this role is for you send us a quick note with your CV to email@example.com