Part Time Public Relations & Communications Manager - Part Time - Remotely Located
The PR & Comms Manager will be at the centre of the UXDX conversation as we build our brand to a global audience. This person will provide PR and media support to help showcase our speakers and partners to the world's top media. You will invent unique campaigns to communicate the UXDX event and model to the world.
The role will be to sell what makes UXDX unique in the product world. It will be about building relationships with the right journalists or key influencers to make sure we maximise our global reach.
You'll help us disseminate our announcements, and sellable/shareable content from UXDX. You'll work with the producer to ensure that we figure out a good message from the speakers coming from major tech companies . This is a brand new role in our team so it is a unique opportunity to make it truly your own and grow it from the ground up.
What you'll achieve at UXDX
- Big plans often fail - You will test and experiment - and fail fast and learn
- You'll execute a new PR strategy to deliver key objectives set by the business
- You'll manage specific PR campaigns related to our speakers who are coming from around the world ensuring you get maximum positive coverage
- You'll be responsible for reporting of metrics from all PR campaigns to assess return on investment.
- You'll work with the head of production to identify and help secure newsworthy moments/announcements from our partners or speakers that would be of interest to the international media attending our events.
- You'll work with media across our events giving them the most interesting partnership stories so as to assure that we get maximum coverage for the partnerships that exhibit at our events
- You'll work closely and confidently with our speakers and their comms teams advising them on how to increase their brand exposure to media.
- Build key relationships with media from a variety of markets around the world (both mainstream publication and identified industry media).
- You'll oversee and maintain an active and up to date database
Who you are:
- You're passionate about technology and self-improvement, always keeping up to date with the latest news and trends
- You're a storyteller who is a creative, confident and articulate
- You build relationships, campaigns and content well
- Drive and motivation is second nature to you, you love challenges and change. You strive in a collaborative environment.
- You are a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and the ability to solve unfamiliar problems.
- It's a team of 4, so you have to be an excellent team player mixed with the ability to focus and take accountability of your own work and productivity.
We're a startup just 2 years old, we're growing our product and our team. We currently have a team of 4 people, and our goal is to have our brand known throughout the tech community around the world.
How To Apply?
If you feel like this role is for you send us a quick note with your CV to email@example.com