With a variety of speaking engagements under your belt you want to take it to the next level in front of larger crowds at bigger events. To be considered for these larger opportunities you must work on your public profile, use your network and gain experience.
This weeks session will go over these three main points as well as the do's and don'ts of putting yourself forward for larger speaking opportunities.
- What to look for from potential conferences?
- Which events should you put yourself forward for?
- Does your social networks reflect that you have spoken or would like to speak?
- Finding events that record and photograph your talks
- Becoming an expert in a certain topic
- Creating a public speaker profile