You have a great topic you're going to cover and now you need to design it. You could use a basic powerpoint model but that doesn't always get your presentation to stand out from the crowd.
This week we will go we will look at finding the balance between text and imagery, maintaining a design consistency throughout your deck as well as how many slides you should have for your chosen topic.
- How much text vs imagery?
- What's the right amount of slides?
- Maintaining on brand design consistency
- How to use images wisely
- Slides should reflect the story you have to tell
- Make sure graphs are visible
- Consistent fonts