They say practice makes perfect and dealing with off the cuff questions is no different.
This week our goal is to get you comfortable with handling any question that may come your way pre, during or post presentation. We will go over how best to practice and prepare for any question as well as staying in control in any situation.
- Staying in control
- Maintaining a professional attitude
- Practicing with colleagues
- Keeping calm in any environment
- Maintain a structure to every answer
- Finding opportunities to practice answering questions
- Knowing what can and can't be discussed