In this deep dive, UXDX has partnered with ProtoPie for a thorough spin to go through new features that will help you to rapidly design, prototype, and share interactive experiences at the speed of thought. This session will bring a simple user flow to life. You'll create an interactive prototype from scratch, that is shared for feedback and delivered to production. You'll gain a good understanding on how prototyping can help solve day to day challenges now and in the future.
- Communicating with engineers by building interactive prototypes without codes
- Prototyping without coding skills: Next generation interaction prototyping
- Beyond the artboard: Prototyping sensor-aided and device-to-device interactions
- Use and get familiar with ProtoPie, the interaction prototyping tool
- See the forest not the tree: escape from the screen, focus on story
- Make interactions using multi-finger gestures
- Make sensor-aided interaction
- Make device-to-device interactions
Who is this session best suited to
Whether you create websites, mobile apps, line of business apps, or games, you'll benefit from this prototyping course. Learn how to reduce the time to build, while improving the experience for your users. This course is suitable for anyone involved in the app design and development process, including business analysts, UX designers, application developers, web developers, and product managers
Attendees are required to bring their own macOS or Windows 10 computer and an iOS or Android device.