Head of Partnership Sales & Relationships
UXDX is expanding the core team, and a new role is open for a highly ambitious, results-driven relationship manager who wants to own the key accounts sales pipeline for our main event in the RDS along with our growth into new markets. The role presents an opportunity to setup and manage a direct sales team from the ground up as we expand our training and grow into new markets, making it ideally suited to someone who wants to step up and take ownership of the sales function within a company.
The key to the success of this role will be your ability to connect with senior executives globally - building solid relationships with our partners and working on bespoke partnership packages for clients that aligns with their sales objectives. You must be a talented networker and relationship builder in equal measure.
This is a key role for UXDX and you will play a central role for the overall growth and success of a startup, just under 2 years old.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate has
- 3 - 5 years B2B sales experience (advantage working in a similar role)
- Confident and capable of managing relationships with senior industry executives
- Ability to develop long distance relationships - the key decision makers on the larger deals are often based in global head offices outside of Ireland
- You have demonstrated the ability to deliver revenue ahead of sales targets
- A solid sales process: Have the desire and ability to acquire new business
- Strong commercial awareness: Considers the longer term gain over short conversions
- Excellent team player; understands the integrity of a conference lies with the success of the conference and team as a whole
- Working with marketing on the comms approach and pipeline generation
- Identifying/building your own pipeline of sponsors, exhibitors and potential corporate attendees
- Creating the partnership brief with the management team (offerings, price points etc)
- Creating new tangible ideas for additional partnership and sales opportunities that deliver on clients' objectives
- Delivering on the sales strategy and revenue growth for the conference
- Develop strong relationships with clients to deliver increased and long-term revenues
- Compiling sales collateral including video testimonials, presentations etc.
- Maintaining the CRM with contacts and interaction points.
- Regular sales reporting and revenue forecasts
- Making introductions for our sponsors to key prospects
- Ad Hoc duties as required. We're a startup, you need to be adaptable
The UXDX brand is proven, has an established audience and it is growing rapidly, which presents a brilliant opportunity for a motivated sales person to grow in your career as well as be rewarded financially. If you're up for a challenge and relish the freedom a startup can offer, then we need to talk.
Get in touch today
If you're the right candidate, we're flexible with the number of days each week. If you'd like to discuss in more detail, drop a note to Charlotte on firstname.lastname@example.org