Our goal is to give you the tools and help to ensure you deliver the best presentation of your life. Feedback is incredibly important to the most experienced of presenters and one we hope will be valuable for continuous improvement.
"UXDX was a very positive experience for me. I had great support throughout to be well-prepared for the stage, and I received feedback from attendees shortly thereafter - super valuable to me as a presenter. " Paolo Malabuyo, Director of UX, Google
- "Very entertaining and funny to boot. Lots of content in the time given. Some good takeaways."
- "Good content. Nice to have some humour in the talk as well as the 'useful' stuff. Great presentation style!"
- "So unbelievably happy to hear that others are focused on the same as I am in the everyday. Keep holding on to the human! This talk was perfect and had exact right balance of examples, humour, reflection etc"
- "Brilliant speaker! Loved the mix of examples and side stories!"
- "Great content and insight. Lots of useful takeaways. Good use of statistics. Very clear speaker."
- "Would have liked more real world examples others can apply."
- "Some slides a bit heavier with text can make it easy to get distracted at times"
- "No performance or impact metrics discussed. No mention of what assumptions they wanted to test."
- "Nothing related to jobs to be done. Just about their company and process. Really disappointed"
- "How is this relevant to a conference? It's just promotional content about their company"
- "Did this speaker change content at the last minute? I didn't feel he covered what was advertised. It was more of a product demo / keynote"